- Sign in to your onestop Account, select My Orders.
- Select the order you wish to return and click on the Manage Order button.
- Click on Return Items.
- Fill in the Return Form. The available return options (pickup/drop-off) will be displayed in this form.
- Pack your Onestop parcel securely, with the product in the original and undamaged manufacturer’s packaging as delivered to you and secure the Return Label on top of the return package.
View courier office location:
- Make sure you have printed and pasted your Return Label on your parcel at the time of dropping
You can get to your order return label as soon as you have filled the Online Return Form and logged your return request.